Rules and Regulations
All users need to read these terms and conditions of use before using this website. If you use the Avokall website, www.Avokall.se, (the “website”), you are agreeing to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement between you and Avokall.
- Avokall has the right to change, add or delete parts of this agreement at any time, but if so, it such changes will be posted on the website.
- Avokall may discontinue, change, or eliminate any section of the website, availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the website.
- The prices displayed on this website and all affiliated websites are quoted in the United States Dollar (USD).
Avokall Content & Product
The website content and products are intended for your informational and shopping purposes only. All materials on the website (including, but not limited to articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, graphics, sound, music, text, demonstration programs, downloadable items, software and underlying code, also known as the “content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by AppTech Sweden AB. You must abide by all additional trademark, service mark, patent, copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content accessed through the website.
- The website and its content are protected international copyright laws. You may not modify, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, transcribe, store in a retrieval system, translate into any language or computer language, re¬transmit in electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or in any form or by any means, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, including derivative works, perform, display, distribute, or in any way exploit or alter, any of the content or products or the website, in whole or in small parts. None of the content or products may be resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of AppTech Sweden AB.
- Content or products are subject to change without notice at the sole discretion of Avokall. If you violate any of the provisions contained in this User Agreement, your permission to use the content or products will be automatically terminated and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the content or products.
- Any inaccuracies or defects in the content and products which are furnished by third party providers, will not hold the third party providers liable.
Avokall, www.Avokall.se (“Avokall”, “we”, or “our”), and its customers, partners, suppliers, and affiliates recognize and respect the privacy expectations of our customers. The following must be read and acknowledged for you to use our website. By using the website, you are inferring that you have read and are agreeing to the following:
- Customer Privacy: The sole owner of the information collected by this website is AppTech Sweden AB. We will not sell, share, or offer this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
We can collect information from our users at various points on our website. We collect, retain, and use this information for the purpose of administering our relationship with you and we need you to provide us with specific information upon using some sections of our website. This information can include your name (either your name, company, or the organization’s name), address, phone number, e¬mail address, and other information gathered through the applicable process.
Information Automatically Placed on Your Hard Drive (Cookies):
For record keeping purposes and to provide service to you, we require a cookie to be transferred to your computer’s hard disk. These cookies capture your e¬mail address and your first and last name. They allow you to access our website easier by saving your password on your computer, so that you are not obliged to enter your password each time you log onto our website. To gain access to our website, your computer must accept cookies.
NonPersonallyIdentifiable Information Collected Automatically (IP Addresses):
We collect IP addresses in order to monitor fraud on our website.
Accuracy of Information Collected:
AppTech Sweden AB:
Within Avokall, any employee access to customer information is for business purposes only and is based on a need to know basis. This information is shared with affiliates so that we can provide services and products that meet your needs.
We enter into agreements with outside companies to provide services to our users and we require them to adhere to the same strict privacy standards regarding the security and confidentiality of your information.
Unaffiliated Third Parties:
As a service to our users, we partner with unaffiliated third parties to offer products and services and we never provide these third parties with your confidential information.
Legally Required Disclosure:
In some occasions we might be legally required to disclose information about you, e.g. in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to comply with a legally permitted inquiry by a governmental agency.
Link to other site:
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that AppTech Sweden AB is not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites. It is required from our users to read the privacy statements of every website that collects personally identifiable information.
- Copyright 2016 AppTech Sweden AB. All rights reserved. All material on this website is owned by AppTech Sweden AB, or its customers, partners, suppliers, or affiliates, and is protected by national and international copyright law. Unauthorized duplication or distribution is prohibited.
- Avokall and www.Avokall.se are trademarks of AppTech Sweden AB. The names of companies and products mentioned and contained on this website may be the trademark of their respective owners.
You warrant and covenant: (1) that all information you have provided is accurate and correct, and (2) that you will not infringe the right of any third party.
- The content, information, services, product, software, and demonstrations, contained herein and provided are done so on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind. AppTech Sweden AB and its respective customers, partners, suppliers, and affiliates, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and no infringement of third parties’ rights.
- AppTech Sweden AB, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and/or its respective customers, partners, suppliers, and affiliates and suppliers shall in no event be liable for any taxes or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, damages resulting from lost data or business interruption, or lost profits, resulting from the use or non¬use of the site or the content, information, service, product, software, and demonstrations and the related graphics contained therein.
AppTech Sweden AB is in no way liable for transmission failure, including but not limited to, the failure, delay, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the website. Information is transmitted over many different exchanges, the internet, routers, carrier lines, and local and long distance phone companies and internet service providers. These devices are maintained, serviced, and owned by third parties. Their maintenance and service is out of the control of AppTech Sweden AB.
Avokall is linked to other websites and resources. AppTech Sweden AB is not responsible for the content of these third parties. If there are any inquiries regarding the linking websites, they should be directed to those websites.
Protection of Sign Up Information
You are given a password and a user ID during registration. You can change your password through the “My Account” section of the Avokall Information given during registration must be accurate and correct. In order to protect the accounts of all users, you shall not use a user ID chosen by another person. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user ID and password, not AppTech Sweden AB.
- You are responsible for all use and activity on your Avokall Any illegal activity, including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation, may be, at Avokall’s sole discretion for termination of your account.
Avokall, its Customers, Partners, Suppliers, or Affiliates have the copyright to the Software and Application that is made available to download from this website (“Software”). Your use of the Software is governed by the license agreement (“License Agreement”), which is included with the Software.
- AppTech Sweden AB may, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the website for reasons such as breach of this agreement or any unlawful conducts or any conducts which are harmful to the interest of Avokall and/or its customers, partners, suppliers, or affiliates.
Choice of Law
The User Agreement is governed by laws of Sweden.
You may not use the promotions, discounts, and contest winnings available on the website in conjunction with any other form of discount or promotion already applied for. No discount or promotion may be applied to the product after it has been purchased. Product Rates may vary on a daily basis, but we mostly try to keep them stable for longer terms. All calls are billed in 1minute increments and rounded up unless otherwise stated.
For fraud protection purposes, first time customers may be subject to telephone or SMS verification. For certain services, such as Avokall Local Number (DID), our customer service representatives may ask for copies of documentation for verification purposes.
This may include, but is not limited to, a passport, driver’s license, or a copy of the front and back of the credit card used. In requesting and accepting such documentation, AppTech Sweden AB will always adhere to the requirements of applicable privacy laws and its credit card merchant agreements.
AppTech Sweden AB is not liable for failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to causes beyond its control, such as natural catastrophes, governmental acts or omission, laws or regulations, labor strikes or difficulties, computer viruses, war, transportation stoppages or slowdowns or the inability to procure content, information, service, carriers, product, Software, or demonstrations. If any of these causes continue to prevent or delay performance for more than 180 days, you may terminate this agreement, effective immediately upon notice to AppTech Sweden AB.
These provisions constitute the entire agreement between you and AppTech Sweden AB with respect to the use of this website and any Software, content, or product contained therein.